Re: Uhmm, what happened to author on CreativeWork ?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 22:49:41 +0100
To: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Thanks Thad, Aaron. Bug filed for the author/Creator display issue:
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1338

Feel free to open phrasing-related issues on 'creator' and/or 'author' (I
would at a minimum suggest we downcase "Author" to "author" and crosslink
it), but let's try to keep the system/bug aspect separate from vocabulary
tweaks.

Richard Wallis says he will take a look tomorrow.

cheers,

Dan