Re: Non-schema.org ontologies

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 23:29:35 -0500
To: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
You misunderstood me it appears.

'it just works' and 'Google provides a listing of Apps' means that you get
prompted with Apps to download that can list public toilets on a map for
you on your Android device.

I didn't mean Google Maps in your browser has the Australia public toilet
data populated.  I said that 'building cool integration inside the browser
itself takes time' and its something you don't expect to pay Google or
anyone for.

Anyways, this thread is gitting a bit off track now, and delving into
datasets, which there are millions, and which several hundreds and
thousands of which the search engines and app providers have easy access to
as we all do and utilize to provide you a richer experience.  You can give
public feedback to Google Maps / Earth team about having the Australia
public toilet dataset added as a KML layer if its not already done by
someone since that seems to be your desire and usecase.

Any more questions about Schema.org specifically I can help further answer ?

Thad