Re: Legal issues and services extension

Hi Margaret,

I have a feeling this may be better refined as civics.schema.org

A few links:
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1337
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Civics
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Law
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Rights
However i also understand some forms of lawPractice are far less 'civics'
related than others.  The use-cases you've illustrated are well within the
civics domain, i'd also add homelessness and amenities (which in-turn have
local laws attributed, for instance),

and am otherwise interested to hear your thoughts.

It is very early morning here.  can respond with more info later today.