Re: Schema.org generator

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the kind words. Let me answer your questions.

  * This /only/ generates Microdata. I thought JSON (at least) already
    has a tool.
  * This doesn't, actually, validate against the Google testing tool.
    The user has to /manually/ copy and paste it. So, any tool should work.
  * If I understand this correctly, my tool can handle related types
    without any problem (AJAX).
  * It will /only/ output the information provided by the user. So, if
    the user adds both...
  * The user is in charge of choosing the subtype. The tool will handle
    that.
  * Yes, it does track schema.org. The bot can be set-up to check every
    24 hours, more often, less often...
  * At this moment, only the core will be handled.
    http://schema.org/docs/full.html

Hans