Re: Schema.org generator

Hi Hans,

This looks interesting.  I have not as yet had time to delve into the
technical documentation, but the following questions come to mind looking
at the documentation.

   - Will it produce all three serialisations as output - Microdata, RDFa,
   JSON-LD
   - Will it validate against more than just the Google testing tool
   - How does it handle related types.  i.e.. A *PriceSpecification* linked
   to an *Offer* for a *Product* offered by a *seller* *Organisation*
   - How will it handle properties with more than one type in its range
    e.g.. for *creator* how to choose to create *Person* or *Organization*
   schema
   - How will you choose which subtype to create e.g A property expecting a
   CreativeWork could reference a *Book, *a* Painting,* or a
   *SoftwareApplication*
   - Does it track the evolution of the vocabulary - getting its structure
   from the live schema.org site
   - Will it handle extensions such as bib.schema.org

~Richard

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com