Re: Question on expressing translations of terms

I have some sympathy in extending [the description of] the range of
schema:SameAs beyond its current web page focus.

I get the impression that practice is already doing this, with it often
defaulting to linking to URIs for broadly the same Thing as well as pages
about the same thing.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate