Re: Extension for schema.org/Skiresort

Hi Dan,
thanks a lot for your input.

I took a look into the discussion you mentioned (issue 985) and have the
following thoughts:

* In our opinion ski resorts have not too much in common with public
transport. Maybe, that they move people, but the same is true for
paddleboats or coaches. We see a ski resort more like a touristic
service provier and/or a sports location.
* Building an sdo extension which covers all touristic service providers
is hard to impossible, since this is a very diverse field. It would take
long and probably exceed current (and near future) needs - why not
approach that incrementally?
* The ski resort extension, as proposed, is small, clear and
self-contained. It does not conflict with any other conepts and even
yields reusable properties like:
 - capacity (or transportCapacity): can be reused for public transport
 - length: can be reused for every item that needs a measurement of length
 - numberOfStops: can also be reused for transport (public or even cargo)

Please let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance,
Elias