Re: Extension for schema.org/Skiresort

Hi! I would suggest taking a look at the discussion at
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/985 towards general
improvements for the use of schema.org for public transportation data.
There is probably relatively little value in doing something purely
ski-related here, but hopefully any larger approach should be
applicable to the ski usecase.

Dan