Re: Schema usage and licensing

From: Tati Chevron <tati@gotati.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 22:53:27 +0000
To: Tim Turner <tturner@flumc.org>
Cc: Robert Kost <rkost@thematix.com>, "public-schemaorg@w3.org" <public-schemaorg@w3.org>
On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 04:42:11PM +0000, Tim Turner wrote:
>Are you designing software that uses the URI or marking up a webpage?

Well my websites tend to be driven by custom-written CMS systems, so tecnically yes, I would be writing software to pull metadata out of a database and insert it as Schema.org compatible mark-up, or any other type of semantic mark-up that came along.

But I'm not writing software for general distribution that makes use of the published standards.

--
Tati Chevron.
http://www.gotati.com/