Re: Schema usage and licensing

From: Tati Chevron <tati@gotati.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 23:04:45 +0000
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Cc: Robert Kost <rkost@thematix.com>, "public-schemaorg@w3.org" <public-schemaorg@w3.org>
On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 06:44:04PM +0000, Dan Brickley wrote:
>The whole point is to make things easier and CC-BY was chosen on the
>thinking that URLs suffice.
>
>I doubt there is much value to be gained from doing a line-by-line
>reading of the CC-BY license here on the project list. However if
>community members do want to continue this discussion in detail I'd
>suggest taking it to the issue tracker in Github -

Sorry if my original post was off-topic, I've really got no desire to start an analysis of the CC license here or anywhere else.

It just seemed a shame to continue ignoring something potentially interesting from a technical viewpoint such as Schema, just because of an unclear licensing situation.

--
Tati Chevron.
http://www.gotati.com/