Correct Schema markup for real estate website

From: Rumi - <zooblime@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 00:54:06 +0000
To: "public-schemaorg@w3.org" <public-schemaorg@w3.org>
Hello, this is my first participation so forgive me if I'm asking the question in the incorrect list.

I've been using Schema.org markup for a long time on most of my projects, but this is the first time that I find it really difficult to decide which markup is the correct one.

The website I'm working on right now is for a real estate agency and aside from the RealEstateAgent markup, I'm finding it hard to decide what other markups I can use, specially for the listings.

I've found that very few Real Estate websites are using Schema.org, one of the few I found is this website: http://www.applegaterealtors.com/ they are using RealEstateAgent markup, and they also use the Offer markup for the actual listings, is that the right markup for a real estate listing? they also use SingleFamilyResidence.

I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Robert