schema jsonld

From: Karthik Ram <kram@knrinc.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 11:02:33 -0800
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
hi folks,
a few questions / observations:

schema <https://schema.org/version/latest/schema.jsonld> does not appear to
have the usage information. How and where could i obtain this so that I can
use this programmatically?

the non technical name is also absent in the above format of schema (for
instance, birth date is present as birthDate - not Birth Date - while this
may seem trivial, if a user were trying to perform mapping it becomes
important to call birth date , "Birth Date").

There are some basic topics missing for a schema, (ip address to name one )
-is there a newer more comprehensive list that's not yet published?

thanks,
karthik
p.s. great collection overall - just trying to use it and wanted to clarify
bring up some of these issues so that we could benefit from this.