Re: Dictionary - Terms and Definitions Schema

I’m currently putting together a simple proposal for something to address,
value lists, controlled vocabularies, term lists, authority files,
enumeration value sets - call them what you will.  This is another ideal
use case I had not thought of, which I will include.

More soon.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate