Re: Proposal: series of "Advanced Use" articles

I'm glad that proposal received such a positive response!

Just thinking about the mechanics of it, since the content of the main
schema.org domain needs to be deployed from github, it may be easier to
set up a new subdomain (http://tutorials.schema.org?), add a CMS
(Drupal?), and then control the publishing of tutorials through the CMS
rather than having them dependent on release deployments to the main
schema.org domain. Any existing tutorials linked from
http://schema.org/docs/documents.html could be re-keyed into the CMS on
the subdomain, and 301 redirects set up.

Paul

--

  * The Lazarus Corporation: www.lazaruscorporation.co.uk
    <http://www.lazaruscorporation.co.uk/>