Re: Proposal: series of "Advanced Use" articles

Big +1 to your proposal Paul.  And thanks for the URLs Martin and Dan, I
look forward to checking these out.

I'm enthusiastic about a locus *on *the schema.org site where articles and
tutorials both because it's the likeliest place a would-be implementer is
going to turn for that information, and because other sources of
information about schema.org and its supporting syntaxes can be extremely
difficult to find (try uncovering a source about the use of itemref in the
schema.org context that's coherent) or inaccurate.

Alas, proliferate in that last category are articles written by SEOs -
which, unsurprisingly, are also often those likeliest to surface as in
response to long-tail queries on schema.org subjects.  Those resources that
are inaccurate aren't willfully so, it's just that schema.org is a pretty
difficult thing for marketers.  But it's exactly because search marketers
are among the biggest advocates and de facto implementation leads for
structured data that quality information for them on the schema.org site
would be such a benefit.