Re: Bibex Entry for Poetry [via Schema Bib Extend Community Group]

Jeff, Richard, All,

I've marked up a Wiki page for type Poem
https://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Poem and TextObject
https://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/TextObject. I feel pretty
good about how Poem is fleshing out, but as I marked up TextObject I wasn't
really sure what to add for properties. So please feel free to chime in and
help out. Thanks, looking forward to what you all have to say.

Best,
- Taylor