RE: Raising the issue of collections, especially of learning resources, within schema.org

Jeff,

I can see your point if a track is a separate composition ... probably not a
large

issue if one individual tune sits in position 3 on one album and postion 7
on another

release (or playlist or CD or stream or ... ).

However, in the following case, one does care about the sequence of tracks,
or

at least one does if the presentation of all four "tracks" in sequence is
what the listener

expects.  Those early days of streamed music with alpha listings of the
tracks of this

genre of music recordings come to mind.

028 0 2b| CBS a| MY 36720.035

100 1 0a| Beethoven, Ludwig van, d| 1770-1827. =| ^A238618

240 1 0a| Symphonies, n| no. 6, op. 68, r| F major =| ^A238618

245 0 0a| Symphony no. 6 in F major, op. 68 h| [sound recording]

260         a| New York, N.Y. : b| CBS, c| c1981.

300         a| 1 sound disc : b| 33 1/3 rpm, stereo ; c| 12 in.

alpha sort of movements (aka tracks) for this compositon

Allegretto (5)

Allegro (3 or 4)

Allegro (4 or 3)

Allegro ma non troppo (1)

Andante molto mosso (2)

Hmmm, not sure "elite" is quite the way I'd label a preference for having

a musical compositon consisting multiple parts presented in an appropriate

sequence, tho I admit to a certain bias in the case J

Jerry