Re: How to represent track ordering with MusicRecording?

Hi Holger,

a good candidate would be

	http://purl.org/goodrelations/v1#displayPosition

"The position at which the option or element should be listed in a menu or user dialog, lower numbers come first."

It's an OWL Annotation Property, so you can use it safely anywhere. Currently, it is not available from the schema.org namespace, just from http://purl.org/goodrelations/v1#, but you can use it with its full URI in combination with any http://schema.org/Thing.

Martin
On Jul 15, 2013, at 5:44 AM, Holger Knublauch wrote:

> Trying to represent a music album/playlist, I wonder how to represent the sequencing of songs. Would it make sense to add a property trackIndex (Number, starting with 1) to http://schema.org/MusicRecording ? It sounds a bit ugly because tracks could not be reused for multiple playlists, but how else is ordering being captured?
>
> Thanks
> Holger

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group