Re: Completing schema:article

I myself typically avoid assumptions on mailing lists, that's just me.

Dan has mentioned a few times that some things I mentioned, he had not seen
before or was not obvious.  That includes me, many things are not obvious
from my viewpoint working with Enterprises and their software woes.  Your
group has enlightened me on several use cases that have changed in scope
over the time when I used to work in a library setting !  I appreciate
everyone's knowledge sharing on this mailing list, even if I know some of
it or not.  My opinion is that we are all learners for life.

My only intent was information sharing in the discussion we are having,
rest assured.

Apologies for any upset, Karen, sincerely,

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>