Re: A request to use schema.org markup

Hello Karen,

you are right that it probably would be best to make examples in microdata, RDFa 1.1 lite and (optionally) N3.  But I have to say that I wouldn't comply myself with this. See, [1] where I created a wikipage some days ago with exemplary mappings of lobid.org descriptions of:

- an edition/manifestation,
- an item,
- a library,
- a service.

I did this using N3 as this is the notation I can read/write best. And I would perhaps be willing add RDFa lite because that is what we will eventually use in lobid.org to add schema.org markup. But I wouldn't add examples in microdata as - for this specific data - this isn't a realistic use case.

- Adrian

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Lobid_to_schema.org