Re: Scholarly article

I agree - taking a look at what they suggest so that we can copy or improve
what they suggest.

If we feel passionately that they have got something wrong, we could engage
with them directly on the public-vocabs list
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/>.

When we 'propose' to the public-vocabs group, differences can be ironed out
at that time.

~Richard