Re: Itemprop for person

Bit late picking this one up Owen, sorry.

I believe that Schema, with the addition of isFictional at Thing level,
could answer both of these.

CreativeWork>genre would be used to identify the fiction/non-fiction status
of the writing and the setting of Person>isFictional will describe the
status of the Person (with a jobTitle of ³detective²) that is related to
that CreativeWork using CreativeWork>about.

~Richard.