Re: Schema course extension kick off meeting: Invitation to WebEx meeting

That's 1200 CDT.

CST = UTC -0600
CDT = UTC -0500

* CDT/CST: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CST6CDT

( https://wrdrd.com/docs/consulting/knowledge-engineering#us-time-zones )

Here is a start at an RDFa document and an -examples.txt document:

*https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/pull/972
<https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/pull/972>*

+data/ext/course
+data/ext/course/README.md
+data/ext/course/course.rdfa
+data/ext/course/course-course-examples.txt

Next steps
- [ ] Should we put a maj.min version in the extension schema RDFa
filename(s)? e.g. course-1.0.rdfa?

- [ ] Should we put a maj.min version in the extension schema example.txt
filename(s)? e.g. course-1.0.rdfa?

- [ ] Course.seller >>
      Product.offeredBy <Organization>
      Product.offer[*].seller <Organization>

Again, I've started this (partially complete according to the GDoc, which
I've been trying to sync with) PR for the Schema Course Extension RDFa and
examples:

*https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/pull/972
<https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/pull/972>*

- [ ] Keep working on this branch (westurner/schemaorg:feature/ext-course)
OR