Re: Course, a new dawn?

There is a mock up of Vicki's proposal (as I understand it) at
http://course.schema-course-extend-vthprop.appspot.com/Course
http://course.schema-course-extend-vthprop.appspot.com/CourseInstance

If you scroll right down to the bottom there are a couple of examples as
Google testing tool output (more or less human readable) and RDFa.

Are we happy to proceed with this as a general approach?

Phil

--
Phil Barker           @philbarker
LRMI, Cetis, ICBL     http://people.pjjk.net/phil
Heriot-Watt University

Workflow: http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/~philb/workflow/

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.