Re: Course, a new dawn?

On 29/02/2016 13:18, Richard Wallis wrote:
> Are we [in simple terms] heading towards a proposal for:
>
>  1. Course subtype of CreativeWork - plus a few new course relevant
>     properties
>  2. CourseInstance subtype of Event - plus a few new course relevant
>     properties
>  3. The use of Offer to relate these to an offering organization with
>     related costs, availability, eligibility, etc..

Yes, I think that is where we are heading. I am working the RDFa file to
get a version of this on appspot. Should be ready by the end of today.

Phil

--
Phil Barker           @philbarker
LRMI, Cetis, ICBL     http://people.pjjk.net/phil
Heriot-Watt University

Workflow: http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/~philb/workflow/

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.