Re: Examples Re: Modelling Course and CourseOffering

[I don't know the answer to your question, but..]

On 16/02/16 18:05, Wes Turner wrote:

> I should be around to merge PRs to #972.

Thanks, I'm away for a few days, then I'll see about getting some set up.

> - I've got a Makefile, a Dockerfile, and a start at some additional
> tests but no real work to show for defining the schema.
>   - how do we keep descriptions in sync from the gdoc?

Richard Wallis gave good reasons for the wiki to be the definitive doc
for development. I like how he set up the bibextend community group to
use the wiki for consensus forming and then as an information base for
how the extension is intended to be used.

Phil

>    - [ ] gdoc -> csv (c,)//(p,) -> jinja2templates[c or
> p].render(**rowtodict(row))

Phil Barker           @philbarker
LRMI, Cetis, ICBL     http://people.pjjk.net/phil
Heriot-Watt University

Ubuntu: http://xkcd.com/456/
   not so much an operating system as a learning opportunity.