Re: tracking state changes in a temporal read-write web

Kingsley,

I find it difficult to read background justifications from a person who has
so much provenance ; who is in-turn, reflecting on something akin to
'trauma'?  but not so much in-terms of growth /  prosperity?  i don't know
how to say it well...

such illuminating leadership to be considered; whilst trying to help...

so; without seeking to support digression...  what's the implicit, problem
definition?

I realised a previously linked reference was out of date.  Amanda (cc'd)
helped me find the right link: https://timeline.knightlab.com/

fields are:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHBvXN7nmGkiG8uQSUB82eNlnL8xHu6kydzH_-eguHQ/copy

Perhaps we need to make a form?  perhaps it'll help in enumerate ways?
IDK...

TCH.