Re: Twitter Bluesky -- Building a Social Web

Hello,

I would want this to comply with other W3C standards like JsonLD,
Schema.org, credibility, and credentials. Then extended for any document on
web that is an extension of the social web - be able to then do a QA
traversal query over all the linked metadata - web of data or web of social
data to produce more social summaries in a readable/writable web.

Thanks,

Adeel