Re: History

Hygiene matter.

i exchanged email with Nathan offline, as is appropriate.  my retort, given
what i now learn about his intent; doesn't fit...

i also note that I learned that there were more people than only Henry
Story involved in creating WebID as a consequence of his email, on the
list...

i look forward to a time where this sort of stuff can be 'graphed out' as a
historical list.  i note there were csail.mit.edu related works in the area
( http://simile.mit.edu/timeline/ ) but that i neither provide the full
details of it; nor, has it been as significantly advance as could have been
the case, since.

overall; HTTPA is not simply a technical protocol, but also a
philosophical one, that also, hasn't got as much support as could have been
more beneficially provided.

i met oshani early 2020,  i didn't want to give her a hug out of respect
for her as an illuminating mind; i regret not doing so, for other
reasons...  i hoped, more progress in months from that time; that i wasn't
aware, would not be provided any opportunity to grow.  bless those, who've
been involved, in such difficult work; and the minds of others, they may
simply, only remember.

Timothy Holborn.