Re: History

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 at 05:35, Nathan Rixham <nathan@webr3.org> wrote:

> just wanted to sanity check, you know webid was formerly FOAF+SSL and
> created around 2008-2009 by Henry, Toby, Bruno, others outlined in a paper
> presented in 2009 (
> http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2009/Papers/SPOT/foaf-ssl-spot2009.pdf ) then
> others here joined in around that time (2009-2010) where the bulk of the
> development and advocacy + presentations etc were done.

Sanity check? Are you having trouble in that area?

Re: foaf+SSL,

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webid/2013Nov/0000.html

I also made a note of it in an earlier email either today or recently.

Good luck with your mental health!

Nonetheless, I'm totally interested in graphing the whole thing out
overtime.

It's fairly tiring pulling stuff from archives or whatever to find the
history when everythings been developed under different names, etc.

Out of interest, Pre 2009 - what did openlink use for Auth?