Re: philosphical design

also, (understanding the implications, kinda),

can we get on record - the position of W3C on the use of 'verifiable
claims' for the purpose of '#vaccinepassports' as a 'go to market
strategy', when so many other potential use-cases relating to support for
rule of law (digital evidence in relation to vulnerable persons and means
to sort those problems out in courts of law), are still absent.

Does the US government have a position, that you are aware of; on the
post-print-era (ie: mutual copies of contracts, payslips, receipts, etc.)
availability of evidence (internationally / locally jurisdictionally, for
citizens / human beings, worldwide, via w3C technologies) as to support
'truth telling' / #RealityCheckTech generally?  Obviously, online contracts
can be readily changed by the provisioning host of that contract; but
moreover, i'm more interested in the ability to record entire sessions of
instances that may relate to the lives of people, and the ability to easily
present digital artifacts of those 'lived experiences' to a court of law;
as to dispell (and/or modify) the behaviour of organised (legal personality
linked, ie: as agents) legal entities; that may in-turn, seek to employ
'poor definitions' from our work, as to cause others injury in ways, i do
not think; we ever intended to happen as a consequence of our sacrifice of
income as to support the very important work facilitated (via quorum of
various actors involved in various ways, as agents, individuals, etc.) by
the W3C, as is globally trusted.

perhaps poorly described, let me know if you understand what it is i'm
asking overall; as complex as it is...  for now, as an 'emerging issue'
perhaps...  \

Timothy Holborn