Re: History

Hello,

So, from measuring the productive output for review across the value chain
how would it equate to:

1) contributor1 published some creative work as a commit (would the commit
in itself create the value or the push to master?)
2) contributor2 publishes a bug to solve contributor1 creativework then
commits (how would that get tracked through the value chain?)
3) lead comes along and does a scheduled merge this causes a summary of
certs to be produced across the value chain (who gets the credit, because
in the merge commit it overrides every other contributor on the chain that
has previously had made a commit?
4) how do you validate the distributed contributions from overriding merge
commits?
5) when the full website product is produced for distribution will there be
4 contributors tracked or 1 with the summary cert?
6) how would you track work output from an unquantifiable work output like
training/mentoring contributors on the value chain, something that is
abstract like code review, proofreading someone's work vs something that is
quantifiable like writing code, documentation or writing an article?

Thanks,

Adeel