Re: How the father of the World Wide Web plans to reclaim it from Facebook and Google

oh, and whilst i have trouble with auto-correct...

It's really very important to understand the opportunity and impact of
linked-data.  My first considerations / attempts resulted in a 3 year
project where this [1] was produced in about 2001 (having started in
2000).  Whilst i was very young at the time, so much i had no idea about
(having started with the concept of synaptic nerve cells, and how to think
about that kinda theory for online data-storage) the implications of W3C,
the production of Linked-Data, the patent policy of W3C, alongside a very
significant array of other aspects that are very difficult to see for the
untrained eye; may result in people not having a very good understanding of
what has been created within the realm of TimBL's works over the course of
many years, with so many amazing characters; yet,

i think atm; people are most afraid of robots...  whether it be the older
styled ones (ie; companies) or the new tools those older versions now use
(ie: "watson").

Simple fact is, i'm not sure we'd even know what they're doing; let alone
whether its being used and/or what the potential impact may be on the lives
of citizens...

I'm sure you have a good comprehension about the issues therein.

Kind Regards,

Timothy Holborn.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew1HLquFy3M