Re: WebID, WebID Protocol definitions and requirements.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Nathan <nathan@webr3.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> I'd propose the following
>
> Definitions:
>
> WebID
> An HTTP URI with a #fragment which denotes an agent, when dereferenced a
> description of the denoted agent is provided in Turtle.
>
> Authenticated-WebID
> A WebID which has been authenticated using WebID-Protocol
>

> WebID Protocol Requirements:
>
> subjectAltName ... MUST be an HTTP URI and SHOULD contain a #fragment ...

Adding a constraint on #fragment here doesn't make sense to me, people and
implementers are free to mint their WebID the way they want, let them use
303 redirect if they like it. I know people who don't have a #fragment in
their WebID. This should be an implementation detail, not a requirement.

Steph.

--
Steph.