Re: Writing to your facebook timeline via feed dialog

On 14 October 2012 22:29, Sandeep Shetty <sandeep.shetty@gmail.com> wrote:

> There's also the old Share link that does not require an app:
> http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=google.com&t=The%20Title%20To%Share
>
> Replace the "u" parameter with the URL you want to share. Not sure how
> long this will work though.

Sure, I think the sharer is no longer officially supported.  But youtube
still use it, so I suspect it wont go away soon.

    <form action="https://www.facebook.com/dialog/feed">
      Link: <input type="text" name="link" /><br/>
      Picture: <input type="text" name="picture" /><br/>
      Name: <input type="text" name="name" /><br/>
      Caption: <input type="text" name="caption" /><br/>
      Description <input type="text" name="description" /><br/>
      Redirect: <input type="text" name="redirect_uri" value="
http://facebook.com/"/><br/>
      RWW App ID:<input type="text" name="app_id"
value="368850139864841"/><br/>
      <input type="submit"/><br/>
    </form>

I put together a very simple form to let you publish to your facebook stream