Re: Simple Voting System ..

On 12 January 2012 08:51, elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Melvin Carvalho's message of 2012-01-11 21:55:49 +0000:
>> I ended up giving it a try to test drive my app builder
>>
>> http://vote.data.fm/
>>
>> Turned out to be a bit more complex than I anticipated ... but I've
>> learnt a few things to improve the framework
>
> Hi Melvin,
>
> Somehow when I go to any of your data.fm apps, it pops up 2 windows requesting certificate in Firefox 8
> in Chromium 15 it works ok...

Two windows?  I'm not sure why that is.  I would expect 1 as there's a
call to https://data.fm/user.js to get your user.  Though perhaps I
should delay that until you click on login.

Anyway I've cleaned up some of the code now

And you can actually get past 2 votes now (was a bug before stopping
the poll at 1 vote)!

I can reset the poll to something interesting, if anyone wants to set
up a 'real' vote :)