Re: [RIF UCR] Publication plan for the next UCR version

Hi Adrian,

I'm traveling and in a meeting now, so I won't be able to comment to the
email in the detail that this deserves.

I restructured because prior to my restructuring, the surface structure of
the document made it appear as if certain use cases could be represented
in BLD, which was not the case.

I do agree that there are some use cases that can be represented in more
than one dialect. Perhaps the way to handle this is to say this explicitly
up front.

I won't be on the phone call today. Would it be possible to defer on
reverting to the original structure? I think it would be good for us to
discuss this before reverting.

As far as I know, the structure of the UCR is not on the agenda for today,
so there should be time for us to discuss this after I am back.

I'll try to log in to the irc now, but don't know how much I'll be able to
follow the discussion.

Best regards,
Leora