Re: merged presentation syntax (MPS)

> The idea is to have one presentation syntax for all dialects.
> The code isn't done enough for me to say with confidence whether it's
> currently a superset of the BLD PS, but I've tried to make it so.

Interesting. This is essentially part of what FLD is trying to achieve for
logical dialects.

Since you want this to be a syntax for all dialects, it should
be a superset of the FLD PS, not just BLD PS. Furthermore, it must then also
subsume PRD (if by "all dialects" you really mean all dialects).

michael