RE: ACTION-579 Done (Implement RIF-XML to PS translate)

Hi Sandro,

Can you explain what is the "A fully-striped XML Syntax (not the RIF XML
Syntax -- easier to implement, but more verbose)."?

In the header of the page, it is written "various non-RIF languages
supported as well", what are those languages?

For your information, my roundtrip did not succeed. I clicked on "BLD 7
XML", obtained a PS text, copied it in the area, and want to convert it
back to "fully-striped XML", I obtained a Python error page.

Changhai