Re: [Core] new safeness condition

 From the new definition:

"A rule implication φ :- ψ is safe if ?V1, ..., ?Vn are the variables appearing
in ψ or φ, ?V1, ..., and ?Vn are safe in ψ, in the context of ψ, and there is a
mapping θ from the variables to {b, u} such that "

I'm having trouble understanding this context notion and to exemplify my
misunderstanding I can't say whether "are safe in ψ, in the context of ψ,"
should be "are safe in φ, in the context of ψ," or "are safe in ψ, in the
context of φ,".  Though I suspect the former, in other words the conclusion
needs to be safe "in the context of" the condition, which I think is there to
ensure equality doesn't sneak into the conclusion?

-Chris