Re: [DTB] Action 681 completed

Axel Polleres wrote:

> p.s.: I also removed the now obsolete predicate hasDatatype, which was
> the "predecessor" of
>
>   isLiteralOfType
> and
>   isLiteralNotOfType
>
> and added the respective examples and Editor's notes now under
> isLiteralOfType.
>
> Two more questions open:
>
> 1)  I thought whether we also need:
>
>    IsLiteral, IsNotLiteral
>
>  While the former can be  easily emulated by: idLiteralOfType (l ?X ),
> just leaving the variable free, especially the latter might be useful?
> Opinions?

IsNotLiteral(?x) or isLiteralNotOfType(?x, int)

is equivalent to

isNotInteger(?x)

And so, we would bring disjunction back into the language if we were to
include IsNotLiteral.

Jos

--
                         debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
Many would be cowards if they had courage
enough.
  - Thomas Fuller