Re: [RDF+OWL] Way of connecting RDF and RIF lists

PS I believe the "RIF lists as extensions" semantics can be embedded in
RIF Core and the "One-To-One Mapping" semantics can be embedded in RIF
BLD, but not in RIF Core, because function symbols are necessary to
assert the existence of RDF list structures based on RIF lists and the
variables in the rule at hand.

--
+43 1 58801 18470        debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
Many would be cowards if they had courage
enough.
  - Thomas Fuller