Re: [RDF+OWL] Way of connecting RDF and RIF lists

Look like good proposals.

My assumption is that we'd want the one-to-one mapping but that's to be
discussed I guess.

Minor comment:
The phrasing of the additional semantic condition (9) uses the term
"identifies". Most RDF lists are constructed with blank nodes for which
"identify" seems like the wrong term.  I think is just an editorial
rather than a substantive remark.

Dave