Re: [PRD] Issues to resolve before publication (et proposed resolutions)

What PRD is:

- a dialect designed for a large intersection (Core) with other kinds of
rule languages, e.g. Prolog
- part of a suite of documents that describe shared common elements as
well as differences
- semantically rigorous, so that different PR languages (some of which
look similar on the surface but have subtle semantic differences) can be
exchanged

What PRD is not:

- a tutorial on rules, production rules, or rule interchange
- a way to get a W3C stamp of approval for OMG PRR