Re: [BLD] Frame without slot/value pair?

Sorry, Christian,
I did not understand *anything* of what you wrote. :-()

The construct t[] has natural semantics, which in terms of RDF would be

(t, blank, blank) \/ (blank, t, blank) \/ (blank, blank,t)

In terms of the frame syntax, t[] can be checked by the query

t[?S -> ?V] or ?O[t->?V] or ?O[?S->t].

	--michael