Re: [TED] Uploaded and Attached to this email slightly revised Editors' Working Draft of "RIF Basic Logic Dialect", without wiki-tr diagnostics, Sept 21, 2007, for F2F7

Jos de Bruijn wrote:

>> ** Section 4.2.3.6
>>
>> 22. The ruleset text does not wrap making the printed version of the
>> document unreadable.
>
> Isn't is a problem with the tool you use for printing the document? I
> have no such problems; on my printout, the text does wrap.

Interesting. I used Firefox 2 and the text does not wrap on screen
either so it is a formatting issue rather than a print driver issue.

Trying to unscramble the formatting then it depends on the definition of
the CSS classes backtick and line891 but I can't find those definitions,
I wonder if there's some missing style sheet links (though it's probably
just me going blind).

Sounds like a question for Sandro - hi Sandro.

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England