Re: resolutions

Dear Dave and all,

Here is a REWERSE I1 contribution to the UCR 2.1
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-rif-ucr-20060710/#Negotiating_eBusiness_Contracts_Across_Rule_Platforms>:
Interchanging between JBoss Rules and  F-Logic
<http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/R2ML/JBossRules.xhtml> where we
discuss also capability of RIF to share/interchange vocabularies.
Following the experience from R2ML we have a proposal
<http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/R2ML/REWERSEProposal.xhtml>for a
vocabulary EBNF.

 -Adrian Giurca