RE: [RIF] New diagram with Goals, CSFs, and Requirements

Hi Paula and Frank,

A couple of comments about the current version of the diagram:

Currently the "Conformance Model" requirement directly supports the
"Widescale adoption" goal. Requirements shouldn't directly support
goals, should they? (This is the only such case in the diagram.) I think
that this "supports" link can just be removed, since "Conformance Model"
supports the "No Surprises" CSF and it, in turn, supports "Widescale
Adoption".

I'm guessing the "Low cost of implementation" CSF will eventually have
some requirements supporting it; at the moment it is only in opposition.
Otherwise, it will be very hard to measure whether or not this has been
satisfied.

David