Re: RIF: soundness and semantics --> functional requirements?

Vincent, Paul D wrote:
> The *requirement* is interchange, and a *solution* to achieve that would be a declarative semantics interchange format.

I think that most of the RIF-lers have already agreed that interchange
is one of our goals, so not a requirement. It might be the case that
(technical) requirements have a 'solution' flavour, however a solution
for meeting the requirement on semantics would be e.g. to have a
concrete declarative semantics for sets of deductive rules.

Regards,
Paula