From: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Francois Bry
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:08 AM
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: [RIF] Agenda 2 May RIF Telecon

I the WG goes to inculding such defs in documents, I would striongly
recommend to explicitel;y refer to well established logic text books instead
of citing Wikipeadia, how good it might be, or proposing yet another  text
similar to those found in good logic text books, eg Kees Doets. From Logic
to Logic Programming, The MIT Press, 1994)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0262041421/sr=8-1/qid=1146724851/ref=pd_bbs
_1/104-1241285-2467909?%5Fencoding=UTF8**

Francois